- Complete assigned Support Desk tickets (learning how to create MAC’s for the below requests)
- FYI – Any type of request not covered in one of the below. These are often special reports, disputes, informational requests.
- Add – This request is to start/open NEW services in the Client’s name. Emergency payments/New Account Deposit payments
- Disconnect – This request is to stop/close existing services that are in the Client’s name. Often used when they are relocating or shutting down a location.
- Change – This type of request is being utilized for TOLs (Transfer of Liabilities) – taking over existing service accounts into the current business name. These are often completed as part of an acquisition. Where the client wants their current business name to be the liable party on an acquired company’s account.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience with heavy emphasis on Outlook and Excel
- Competent with written and spoken English * Written and verbal communication with vendors is expected
- Available to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday-Friday