You are responsible for the smooth execution of assigned tasks and day to day operations. You will ensure that your work is finished properly and on time. You will assist with hardware and software issues. Also, providing on-site or remote technical assistance including the setting up of computer hardware systems, installing and upgrading software, and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field.
- Problem solving skills, very organized and ability to finish tasks on time given the allotted deadline.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and keen on detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Capable of following different procedures as per client requirements
- Has knowledge of basic networking concepts, client-server architecture, knowledge of antivirus, server software/hardware setup and backup
- Has knowledge in troubleshooting PCs, able to manage IT desktop infrastructure, network cabling, etc.
The Responsibilities would be:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Secures and safekeeps company IT equipment
- Assists the Network and System Administrator as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Manager