- Oversee day-to-day operations activities.
- Ensure support and troubleshooting is provided for all operations.
- Provide premier customer service, develop a technically qualified work force, reduce operating costs, inventories and lead times through continuous improvements.
- Ensure a safe work environment, maximize profitable growth, and drive quality improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 3 years experience in managerial/team lead role
- Sufficient background in Client Management, and significant client engagement.
- Should have good coaching and feedback skills, logical thinking and analytical frame of mind, above average communication skills in English, problem-solver mindset and hands-on
- Must be people-oriented