About the role
We are looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a supply chain coordinator.
- Responsible for overall purchasing activities for fulfilling orders for the entire purchasing cycle from sourcing, RFQ, PO, expediting, receiving, and closure.
- Update and maintain the inventory management system (IMS) on purchases, materials, suppliers, and pricing.
- Manage receipt and approval of invoices
- Receiving inventory on the IMS and checking the conformity.
- Create and update part numbers on the system
- Create batch and serial numbers on the system
- Update and create technical sheets
- Responsible for fulfilling sales orders: creating and filing shipment paperwork
- Coordinate with freight forwarders on shipments including shipment paperwork
- Update shipments status
- Responsible for updating clients on their orders, and updating client’s online portal
- Monitor shipments via flight information and advice customers of any shipment delays or issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good computer literacy. Proficient in MS Office.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate, able to work independently, and possess strong organization skills
- Must be able to handle multi-task/projects
- Desirable experience & skills
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of French is a plus
- A good understanding of procurement business processes and systems is a plus
- Previous use of an inventory management system is a plus
- Willing to work on-site and UK Business hours.