- Carrying out site risk assessments and developing appropriate TGS and TMPs accordingly.
- Submitting permit applications and liaising specifically with the TMC and CJPO to gain approvals.
- Working closely with the client to develop and manage a detailed program of planned works to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Liaising with internal operations team to ensure traffic control sites are implemented according to approvals and client expectations.
- Building and maintaining positive and cooperative relationships with with client representatives.
- Assisting the Traffic Project Manager with reporting on pre-requisite KPIs and improvement initiatives.
- Promoting the company culture and values.
- You must be suitably qualified with at least 2 years industry experience, one of which has been in a similar role.
- Have strong computer skills and are proficient in the use of Invarion Rapidplan.
- Have a good understanding of the Sydney road network, various authorities and approval process.
- Be familiar with safety management systems, procedures, risk assessments and traffic management industry guidelines.
- You are highly organised, a problem-solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Are a confident communicator – both verbal and written – with the ability to liaise effectively with clients and negotiate with authorities.
- Have excellent time management skills and are able to work to deadlines
- Have high standards and are always thinking of ways to create higher operational excellence.
- You are motivated and volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.